Monday, May 18, 2009

Las Fuentes Georginas

Today we took a half day trip to Las Fuentes Georginas, natural hot springs located just outside of Xela! I had visited last year and couldn't wait to let Dave experience it. We traveled further up a mountain, and when we reached the hot springs, we could see our breath! That's not usually swimming weather! There are some strange plants there, too.
Here are Dave's thoughts:
Today was very cool we went to the hot springs up on the mountain. My body felt so good in the hot water. my neck has been sore from my back pack and my back has been sore from the little bed we have been sleeping on. oh how i miss the kingsize bed at home. You couldnt sit in the water for too long. it was so hot especialy the one closest to where the water was coming in. the other pools were further away so we could sit in them longer. It would be extremly cool to walk out your back yard and fall into one of those hot springs. amazing.
Well tomorrow it is off to the inn and a couple of tours and of course my bday. see you all soon


Yes, we are leaving for a hotel for two days starting tomorrow. I don't think we'll have access to the internet, so be patient with us! We probably won't be able to post again until Thursday night or Friday morning.

P.S. Once again, I posted three times today. Don't miss the posts below!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Those hot springs look WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Aww you guys look like you had alot of fun!

mom said...

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " Dave. Hope you have a nice time where ever you are now.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm posting this on Wednesday, May 20th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! Don't forget to celebrate.

Tina said...

I'm so jealous. Wish I could have been there. The hot springs look so inviting. Have fun at the inn. :)