When the piñata was broken and the candy fell on the ground, everyone dashed to get some. I wasn't expecting that. In the U.S. we usually just let the kids get the candy. This picture cracks me up. Check out abuela (grandma) in the gray!
The birthday party for the nephew was absolutely hilarious. They had the pinata for the boy and the grandpa and the other kids all took there turn at a swing. I had fun watching them. then there was cake and a meal. they fed like 20 people that day. it was a little awkward being there but fun at the same time.
Later in the day we went to el cine (the movie theater) with Pedro and Anna, Pedro's sister. I'll let Dave tell you about this one.
We later went to the movies. they listned to me and we saw wolverine (the second time for me). i was excited - a piece of home - the movies yeah. Pedro had told me that it would be in English with Spanish subtitles so i was excited. When the movie started though there were no subtitles and the movie was in spanish! lucky for me i had seen the movie once already so i still enjoyed it for the most part. It was not the piece of home i was looking for though. Unlike Megan I am starting to miss the comforts of home even though i am still having a good time. I got a little sick this evening maybe it was from the womans underware i accidently ordered. :)
Here's a picture of the house where we're living. It's the greenish turquoise section of the building. (There are two houses side-by-side.)
2 comments:
So glad you still have your sense of humor, Bonham!
Sounds like you are having a great time. Love reading your posts. Dave, you are too funny. :)
Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment