Tomorrow I'm going with a group of students to visit a coffee plantation, and Sunday I'm going to climb an extinct volcano with a lake at the top of it. Hopefully I can upload pictures from the weekend on Monday.
Friday, July 18, 2008
A beautiful sunset
Here's a couple photos of the sunset last night. (Too bad it set right over the beer factory, instead of a mountain!) It gets dark here really early, so the sun sets every day while I'm still in class.


And to follow up on my last post, of course I'm going to come home! I wouldn't really want to live here, although I have adjusted to the culture and the pace of life. I'm missing Dave and the dogs a lot, especially after talking with him today. Luckily I figured out how to text today, though, so he and I can keep in touch better. I just wish I could take the mountains home with me....
Tomorrow I'm going with a group of students to visit a coffee plantation, and Sunday I'm going to climb an extinct volcano with a lake at the top of it. Hopefully I can upload pictures from the weekend on Monday.
Tomorrow I'm going with a group of students to visit a coffee plantation, and Sunday I'm going to climb an extinct volcano with a lake at the top of it. Hopefully I can upload pictures from the weekend on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sis, We miss you, and love you too.
Oh Man the dreaded volcano day has come. I hope that you have a really good time make sure to get good pictures because thats as close as i want to get to seeing a real volcano Love you baby you are my dream come true cant wait to hold you.
Post a Comment