First of all, some photos of Chilton Hall, the building where we have classes. The building was originally built in a U-shape (like the Kratz-Miller dorms with the Connector, for you GC-people). But then they decided to fill in the empty space with more building and make it into a square. The weirdest part is that they left the original exterior windows (which are now on the interior). Maybe my description doesn't make sense, but here are two photos. Remember, I'm inside the building when I took these.
Monday, June 20, 2011
A weird building & a curious squirrel
I don't have time for a long post today, but wanted to share a couple cool photos with you.
First of all, some photos of Chilton Hall, the building where we have classes. The building was originally built in a U-shape (like the Kratz-Miller dorms with the Connector, for you GC-people). But then they decided to fill in the empty space with more building and make it into a square. The weirdest part is that they left the original exterior windows (which are now on the interior). Maybe my description doesn't make sense, but here are two photos. Remember, I'm inside the building when I took these.
Note the used-to-be-door that was filled in with bricks in this next one.
Today in class we had a furry little visitor. The classroom is halfway underground, so the windows are at ground level on the outside. Well, a little squirrel came up to the window and peaked right in! One of the students opened the window a bit and gave the squirrel an almond. It ate it and then kept peaking inside hoping for some more. It wasn't very shy! The whole incident was pretty darn cute.


Well, I need to go. I have homework to do...
First of all, some photos of Chilton Hall, the building where we have classes. The building was originally built in a U-shape (like the Kratz-Miller dorms with the Connector, for you GC-people). But then they decided to fill in the empty space with more building and make it into a square. The weirdest part is that they left the original exterior windows (which are now on the interior). Maybe my description doesn't make sense, but here are two photos. Remember, I'm inside the building when I took these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the building was cool i liked it. it reminded me of the house on the rock. i liked the squirrel also. He didnt look to shy.
A squirrel, huh?...how ironic : )
Yes, the squirrels in Texas are nicer! lol Not like the black squirrels up here.
Cool pictures. I'm really enjoying your photography.
hey Megan - finally got caught up on your posts! thanks for so many details....it does sound exhausting but also quite fabulous! And don't worry....grad school isn't even quite as intense as what you are experiencing (well, at times about the same....but certainly not worse!).
I particularly loved the 'buddy' car wash photo....hope you are doing well today!
Post a Comment